About: Barx Parx
Recent Posts by Barx Parx
Progressive retinal atrophy (PRA) is the scientific term for the degeneration of the retina. This disease is fairly common in certain dog breeds such as Bullmastiff and Husky. Progressive retinal atrophy causes a progressive loss of vision ultimately leading to blindness.
In most breeds, the gene that causes PRA is autosomal recessive which means that...
You invite guests over for dinner, the table is set, the food is served, everything is going fine until your dog starts humping your leg. You swear to your guess that he never does this.
Very few things are as embarrassing as a dog humping someone’s leg. But...
Recent Comments by Barx Parx
- October 23, 2018 on Protected: Order – September 17, 2018 @ 06:59 PM
- October 23, 2018 on Protected: Order – September 29, 2018 @ 07:05 PM
- October 23, 2018 on Protected: Order – September 30, 2018 @ 06:58 PM
- September 27, 2018 on Protected: Order – September 22, 2018 @ 12:40 PM
- September 27, 2018 on Protected: Order – September 23, 2018 @ 08:03 PM